dissabte, 26 de setembre del 2015

El exjugador del Barça Emmanuel Petit afirma en la BBC que en Cataluña “están muy cerca del racismo"

BBC.-"Politics and nationalism was too much for me in the dressing room. I was so happy to join Barcelona but I just wanted to concentrate on football. Every day I was dealing with things I wasn't supposed to do. As soon as I arrived people said 'don't try to learn Castilian [Spanish], you have to speak Catalan'.

"I said 'I'm in Spain, no?' and they said 'no, you're in Catalonia'. I'm fed up with that kind of thing. I understand their identity but when it's too much, it's very close to racism. We're talking about football - not religion or politics. I wanted to leave. I thought I made a big mistake."

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Nota: Només un membre d'aquest blog pot publicar entrades.