Este es el programa fascista -que digo fascista, requetefascista- de Donald Trump, como Uds mismos podrán comprobar a continuación.
Enmienda constitucional para limitar los mandatos de todos los miembros del Congreso
Congelación de la contratación de empleados federales (excepto militares, seguridad pública y salud pública)
Por cada nueva regulación federal que se cree, dos regulaciones existentes deben ser eliminadas
Endurecer las limitaciones para ejercer el lobby de los ex cargos políticos
Sustituir la ley del sector financiero Dodd-Frank por políticas a favor del crecimiento. Los bancos podrán no sólo para participar de nuevo en el prop trading, sino también invertir directamente en los hedge funds
Renegociar el NAFTA o salir del mismo por la vía del Artículo 2205, retirarse de la Asociación Trans Pacífico y calificar a China como estado manipulador de divisas
Identificar y acabar con todos los abusos del comercio exterior que impactan injustamente en los trabajadores estadounidenses
Levantar las restricciones a la producción de energía, incluyendo la producción de esquisto, petróleo, gas natural y carbón limpio
Cancelar miles de millones de los pagos a los programas de cambio climático de la ONU y utilizarlos en infraestructuras para el agua y el medio ambiente en EEUU
Cancelar todas las acciones ejecutivas, memorándums y órdenes inconstitucionales emitidas por Obama
Iniciar el proceso de selección del sustituto del juez Scalia de una lista de 20 jueces
Comenzar la repatriación de los más de 2 millones de inmigrantes ilegales
Suspender la inmigración desde regiones propensas al terrorismo
Reducción de impuestos:
- Una familia de clase media con 2 niños obtendrá una reducción de impuestos del 35%
- El número actual de tramos se reducirá de 7 a 3, y los formularios se simplificarán mucho
- El tipo impositivo se reducirá del 35 a 15 %
- El dinero de las empresas estadounidenses en el extranjero podrá volver a una tasa del 10 %
Establecer aranceles a los productos de las empresas que despidan a sus trabajadores y se deslocalizen
Derogar totalmente el Obamacare y reemplazarlo por cuentas de ahorro de salud
Permitir que el cuidado de niños y ancianos sea deducible de impuestos
Construcción de un muro en la frontera con México y establecer una pena mínima de 2 años de prisión para los inmigrantes que vuelvan a entrar ilegalmente en los EEUU
Proporcionar a los soldados veteranos tratamiento público en las Veterans Health Administration o asistir al médico privado de su elección
What follows is my 100-day action plan to Make America Great Again. It is a contract between myself and the American voter — and begins with restoring honesty, accountability and change to Washington
Therefore, on the first day of my term of office, my administration will immediately pursue the following six measures to clean up the corruption and special interest collusion in Washington, DC:
* FIRST, propose a Constitutional Amendment to impose term limits on all members of Congress;
* SECOND, a hiring freeze on all federal employees to reduce federal workforce through attrition (exempting military, public safety, and public health);
* THIRD, a requirement that for every new federal regulation, two existing regulations must be eliminated;
* FOURTH, a 5 year-ban on White House and Congressional officials becoming lobbyists after they leave government service;
* FIFTH, a lifetime ban on White House officials lobbying on behalf of a foreign government;
* SIXTH, a complete ban on foreign lobbyists raising money for American elections.
On the same day, I will begin taking the following 7 actions to protect American workers:
* FIRST, I will announce my intention to renegotiate NAFTA or withdraw from the deal under Article 2205
* SECOND, I will announce our withdrawal from the Trans-Pacific Partnership
* THIRD, I will direct my Secretary of the Treasury to label China a currency manipulator
* FOURTH, I will direct the Secretary of Commerce and U.S. Trade Representative to identify all foreign trading abuses that unfairly impact American workers and direct them to use every tool under American and international law to end those abuses immediately
* FIFTH, I will lift the restrictions on the production of $50 trillion dollars' worth of job-producing American energy reserves, including shale, oil, natural gas and clean coal.
* SIXTH, lift the Obama-Clinton roadblocks and allow vital energy infrastructure projects, like the Keystone Pipeline, to move forward
* SEVENTH, cancel billions in payments to U.N. climate change programs and use the money to fix America's water and environmental infrastructure
Additionally, on the first day, I will take the following five actions to restore security and the constitutional rule of law:
* FIRST, cancel every unconstitutional executive action, memorandum and order issued by President Obama
* SECOND, begin the process of selecting a replacement for Justice Scalia from one of the 20 judges on my list, who will uphold and defend the Constitution of the United States
* THIRD, cancel all federal funding to Sanctuary Cities
* FOURTH, begin removing the more than 2 million criminal illegal immigrants from the country and cancel visas to foreign countries that won't take them back
* FIFTH, suspend immigration from terror-prone regions where vetting cannot safely occur. All vetting of people coming into our country will be considered extreme vetting.
Next, I will work with Congress to introduce the following broader legislative measures and fight for their passage within the first 100 days of my Administration:
- Middle Class Tax Relief And Simplification Act. An economic plan designed to grow the economy 4% per year and create at least 25 million new jobs through massive tax reduction and simplification, in combination with trade reform, regulatory relief, and lifting the restrictions on American energy. The largest tax reductions are for the middle class. A middle-class family with 2 children will get a 35% tax cut. The current number of brackets will be reduced from 7 to 3, and tax forms will likewise be greatly simplified. The business rate will be lowered from 35 to 15 percent, and the trillions of dollars of American corporate money overseas can now be brought back at a 10 percent rate.
- End The Offshoring Act. Establishes tariffs to discourage companies from laying off their workers in order to relocate in other countries and ship their products back to the U.S. tax-free.
- American Energy & Infrastructure Act. Leverages public-private partnerships, and private investments through tax incentives, to spur $1 trillion in infrastructure investment over 10 years. It is revenue neutral.
- School Choice And Education Opportunity Act. Redirects education dollars to give parents the right to send their kid to the public, private, charter, magnet, religious or home school of their choice. Ends common core, brings education supervision to local communities. It expands vocational and technical education, and make 2 and 4-year college more affordable.
- Repeal and Replace Obamacare Act. Fully repeals Obamacare and replaces it with Health Savings Accounts, the ability to purchase health insurance across state lines, and lets states manage Medicaid funds. Reforms will also include cutting the red tape at the FDA: there are over 4,000 drugs awaiting approval, and we especially want to speed the approval of life-saving medications.
- Affordable Childcare and Eldercare Act. Allows Americans to deduct childcare and elder care from their taxes, incentivizes employers to provide on-side childcare services, and creates tax-free Dependent Care Savings Accounts for both young and elderly dependents, with matching contributions for low-income families.
- End Illegal Immigration Act Fully-funds the construction of a wall on our southern border with the full understanding that the country Mexico will be reimbursing the United States for the full cost of such wall; establishes a 2-year mandatory minimum federal prison sentence for illegally re-entering the U.S. after a previous deportation, and a 5-year mandatory minimum for illegally re-entering for those with felony convictions, multiple misdemeanor convictions or two or more prior deportations; also reforms visa rules to enhance penalties for overstaying and to ensure open jobs are offered to American workers first.
- Restoring Community Safety Act. Reduces surging crime, drugs and violence by creating a Task Force On Violent Crime and increasing funding for programs that train and assist local police; increases resources for federal law enforcement agencies and federal prosecutors to dismantle criminal gangs and put violent offenders behind bars.
- Restoring National Security Act. Rebuilds our military by eliminating the defense sequester and expanding military investment; provides Veterans with the ability to receive public VA treatment or attend the private doctor of their choice; protects our vital infrastructure from cyber-attack; establishes new screening procedures for immigration to ensure those who are admitted to our country support our people and our values.
- Clean up Corruption in Washington Act. Enacts new ethics reforms to Drain the Swamp and reduce the corrupting influence of special interests on our politics.